1985. The last time France had a home winner of Le Tour. That year, the grand depart of the Tour de France was the in Vendeé region, as it is again in 2018.
Coincidentally, the 'département number' for the Vendeé? You've guessed it: 85.
Will the French have a home winner again in 2018?
Material: 100% ringspun cotton.*
- Fitted style with side seams.
- Narrow 1/2“ ribbed collar.
- Seamless twin needle collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Twin needle sleeves and hem.
- White 144gsm .
- Colours 153gsm.
*Sport grey and antiques 90% cotton/10% polyester.
**All heathers 65% polyester/35% cotton.